This Friday I had the chance to install the traction cables. Double insulated 50mm2 wires in the official bright orange colour as required in the updated law / regulations for electric vehicles in the Netherlands (and many other countries).
I used cable wraps to keep the wires together as much as possible and self-vulcanizing rubber tape to protect it at strategic points.
Engine compartment: Here I also added a new grommet. The grommet it way too large for the two wires, ill fill up the grommet with some sort of 1-component rubber/caulk.
Cables routed where the old 12V starter cable was:
Like nothing has happened :